The following two tabs change content below.
Nishant is an Entrepreneur, Software Architect, Innovator and Inventor with 18+ years of experience working on EdTech, Cloud, and Virtualization, Software-Defined Network (SDN), Internet of Things (IoT) technologies, Machine Learning, security compliance, API Development, and Network Management Systems (NMS). He is the co-founder of “Tech Machinery and More Pvt. Ltd.” and Head of Technology at NumberNagar. He also works on few architectural consultancy projects in Cloud, Security, UX, IoT, and Machine Learning, with IEEE. Nishant has 4 patents granted and 7 patents filed/pending with US Patent Office and India Patent Office in the areas of Network Management Systems, Cloud, Virtualization, SDN Technologies, Security, and Anti-Counterfeiting technologies. He participates actively in User Experience (UX) and Wireframing related activities. His areas of interest include Cloud and Virtualization, Machine Learning, IoT, UX, User Interfaces, Network Security, Ethical Hacking, Cryptography, Anti-Counterfeiting technologies, public speaking and latest tech and gadgets. He is an active member and contributor to numerous technical meetups. He is also a contributor to IEEE conferences and IEEE standards (P1931.1, P1451-99), and member of subcommittees and working groups working on defining standards for IoT and Smart Cities. He has a Master of Science (MS) in Software Engineering degree from BITS, Pilani, along with many technical certifications.
Latest posts by Nishant Krishna (see all)
- An Awakening Call towards the state of Digital Literacy and Online Safety of our Children - 1 November 2019
- Extelligence for the Students of Today and Digital Citizens of Tomorrow - 4 October 2019
- The Fascinating Mathematics behind Holograms - 6 September 2019
- The Curious Case of the Mathematics behind the Illusions - 3 August 2019
- 3 Essential Tools for better learning and revision - 5 July 2019